[Eric] Autocompletion behaviour

Alex Gerhardt-Bourke agerhbour at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 19 04:46:47 BST 2018

Is there a way to change the behavior of autocompletion so that eric never forces a match, but still displays the drop-down suggestion list?

For further clarification, my current experience with autocomplete turned on is that if there is only one match, the match will automatically fill, if there is more than one match, a drop-down of current matches will display. I like the drop down but do not like the automatic fill.

I am also wondering if it is possible, and if so how, to get autocomplete suggestions from imported modules outside of the python standard library.

Regards,
Alex.