[Eric] Help with automatic placement of compiled resource file / automated import statement

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun Nov 18 14:58:55 GMT 2018

Hello,

the requested function is not available yet. I will add an option to the
project forms browser, that allows to configure the "--import-from=" option of
the pyuic5 forms compiler. This will then generate import statements like
"from resources import icon_rc". I hope this is what you were looking for. The
plan is to have this included in the 18.12 release.

Detlev