[Eric] outdated “Technical Reports”

Christos Sevastiadis csevast at auth.gr
Sun Nov 4 20:10:27 GMT 2018

Dear Pietro,

Maybe other software projects are not suitable for your way of documenting
software. Nobody is for everybody. But if you feel that what you are doing
is hopeless I think that contribution is the only way to keep alive your
spirit and effort. The Technical Reports can be developed independently of
Eric's. I don't think that the Eric community will be negative.

I use Eric for scientific and engineering software development. Also I want
to introduce Eric to postgraduate students for Python developing.

Sincerely
Christos Sevastiadis