[Eric] outdated “Technical Reports”--crucial

Studio - PM Studio-PM at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 4 07:13:16 GMT 2018

1/2> user centricity

2/2> if you'd open the sources

<!> You'd really pointed out two crucial, tightly connected features.

“User centricity” is so crucial that I'd be more than happy to open all sources of mine to whomever only after they'd proved to be willing and capable of granting it. And, even more important, not only with Eric, but also with any other project for which I'd be more than happy to offer my contribution, provided conceived and aimed at satisfying, not betraying, the principles in which I believe, and whose validity I tried to demonstrate with a real practical example.

> include it [the Tech.Report] in the Eric [project] itself

   That would be ruinous, as independence is a crucial requisite to the real benefit of all involved parties, producer's included [in this case, Detlev's included, whose equally independent and fair contribution was essential for the validity of the resulting Report].

<!> But, you see, it is precisely this kind of lively discussion and argumentation as yours that I find so refreshing, so promising.

Yours, refreshed

- P.M.