[Eric] outdated “Technical Reports”--failure

Studio - PM studio-pm at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 3 11:59:59 GMT 2018

>  don't think that you failed

   I'll try to explain why, and in which sense, I evaluate the cited “Tech.Reports” as a failure.

Please consider and mentally compare the potential productivity of an average Eric IDE user(*) possibly relaying or NOT relaying upon the related “Tech.Reports”. Probably incomparable.

Well, in spite of such an obvious evaluation, no one of the many different User Groups, nor High Tech. tools Producers, nor Tech. Writers associations I got in touch with, considered worthwhile to take into consideration my independent & fair way of dealing with tech. doc., as exemplified with such Eric Tech.Reports. Most of them reacted with indifference, some even expressing annoyance and disdain. In this sense what I intended, and proposed, as a model of how-to-do, revealed not convincing enough. In this sense it was a failure.

Last history-case happened recently with the “MediathekView” community(**), both designer & users.

Now, more than discouraged, I feel convinced not to devote any other bit of my precious residual time [I'm rather old] to such a Don Quixotesque endeavor.

That's it.

- P.M.

(*) For curiosity's sake, what's your field of Eric-IDE production?

(**) Further details about this MediathekView case just upon request.