[Eric] [Windows 32-bits] How to install either PyQt5.QtWebEngineWidgets or PyQt5.QtWebKitWidgets?

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Thu Aug 23 12:41:25 BST 2018

Hello,

the proper command to downgrade should include QScintilla as well. To go to PyQt5 5.10.1 it should be

pip install PyQt5==5.10.1 QScintilla==2.10.4

To make sure, that no unwanted stuff remains from previous toys one should do

pip list (to see what was installed with pip)
pip uninstall … (to get rid of unwanted stuff)

Another and probably the better way would be to install the 64-bit variant of Python. That works for me over here on Windows 10 at least.

Detlev

detlev at die-offenbachs.de <mailto:detlev at die-offenbachs.de>