[Eric] [Windows 32-bits] How to install either PyQt5.QtWebEngineWidgets or PyQt5.QtWebKitWidgets?

Mike Morris mike at musicplace.com
Thu Aug 23 10:14:33 BST 2018

I'm quite certain that Tobias will offer more valuable help than I can,
but I can say with pretty high confidence that the DLL error "The
specified procedure could not be found." is a result of an old
version... it implies (I think) that the DLL itself was found, but that
it did not contain a function of the desired name - which was probably
added in a later rev.

SO... checking version information on QScintilla - and forcing an update
somehow -would be my next guess, fwiw... Looks like yours is (2.10.7)?

PS: I'm a linux guy - haven't used Windows in almost a decade - so I
can't be much help... although I'd like to be!!!