[Eric] disable warnings

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Thu Oct 26 17:36:16 BST 2017

Hello,

the annotations can be changed via the configuration dialog. The Editor->Styles
page allows you to disable them completely. If it is just the warnings, that
disturb you, you may consider disabling the automatic syntax check or just the
pyflakes check. This can be done on the Editor->Code Checkers configuration
page.

I hope this helps.
Detlev