[Eric] FW: eric6

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon Sep 21 18:10:46 BST 2015

Hi Steven,

compiling the .ui file should generate a source file like Ui_annotator.py (or whatever your .ui file
was called. In your sources there is none of them. It's probably something wrong in your whole
setup. You may have a look at the eric sources for examples. Everything works in there.

*Detlev Offenbach*
detlev at die-offenbachs.de