[Eric] FW: eric6

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon Sep 21 17:46:54 BST 2015

Hi,

modifying .ui files is done with Qt Designer. This tool can be started from within eric. Compiling
the files is done through the context menu of the Project Forms Viewer (or automatically when
the project is run, if the respective option has been checked. Generating dialogs can be initiated
through the context menu of the Project Forms Viewer as well. This generates a .ui file from a
template and starts Qt Designer with the newly created file.

Everything else is pure Qt stuff and not specific to eric.

Hope this helps a little bit.

Detlev

On Sunday 20 September 2015, 21:04:41 Studio - PM wrote:
> >  how to modify .ui files, compile, and generate dialogue.I
>
> presume a look at the Eric's "Extras > Wizards" might be
> of help.
> But that's more a Qt matter than Eric's; isn't it? -
> P.M.
>  From: studio-pm at hotmail.comTo: eric at riverbankcomputing.comDate: Sun, 20 Sep
> 2015 16:17:51 +0000Subject: [Eric]  FW: eric6
>

> I am having difficulties figuring out
>       how to modify .ui files, compile, and generate dialogue.  If I use
>       the tutorials and their code, all seems to work.  Am I in a
>       hurry:  sure
>       Thanks
>       Steve--
*Detlev Offenbach*