[Eric] how to setup eric for remote debug by ssh.

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Fri May 1 11:41:51 BST 2015

Hi,

the setup seems to be mostly fine. The only issue I can spot is, that the path translation entries
should really just contain that part of the path that need to be translated (i.e. it shouldn't contain
a file name).

Do you get any error report in the Python console ore the log viewer?

Detlev

On Thursday 23 April 2015, 00:09:54 zaazbb wrote:
> hello, everyone.
>      now, i want use eric for a remote debug by ssh, but i do not know
> how to set it.
>
>      my work os is windows 7, and the target debug os is ubuntu. i try
> to config it as below, but it does's work.
>

>      Debug Client: /home/jf/work/DebugClientPython3/DebugClient.py
>      Interpreter for Debug Client: /usr/bin/python3
>
>      Remote Debugger
>      Remote Host: 192.168.3.104
>      Remote Execution: D:\soft\putty\putty.exe -ssh -pw 123 jf at 192.168.3.104
>
>      Perform Path Translation
>      Remote Path: /home/jf/work/test/main.py
>      Local Path: D:\work\test\main.py
>

>      "/home/jf/work/DebugClientPython3" was copied from windows eric dir.
>      "/home/jf/work/test/main.py" was copied from windows for remote debug.
>

>      who can show me a setting for remote debug by ssh?
>
>      Thank you very much.--
*Detlev Offenbach*
detlev at die-offenbachs.de