[Eric] Problem installing eric6 under Vista 64-bit

jecxz112 jecxz112 at telus.net
Wed Jul 8 23:37:33 BST 2015

Downloaded Eric6 and PyQt4-4.11.4-gpl-Py3.4-Qt5.4.2-x64.exe
and installed without problems.
After setting the path to Python 3.4 properly, I was able to
run install.py for eric6, but then it complains
The explanations I have found by googling for this problem
don't seem to help me resolve this problem

/F:\Downloads\Python\eric6-6.0.7>c:\python34\python.exe
install.py//
//Checking dependencies//
//Python Version: 3.4.3//
//Found PyQt4//
//Found QScintilla2//
//Found QtGui//
//Found QtNetwork//
//Found QtSql//
//Found QtSvg//
//Sorry, please install QtWebKit.//
//Error: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be
found.//
//Press enter to continue...

/And yet, QtWebKit seems to be  present in the directory
c:\python34Lib\site-packagesdirectory/
/What is the simplest way to satisfy this requirement?/

TIA
/

--
Fight Spam - report it with wxSR 0.7