[Eric] Debug messages

Gustavo A. Díaz gustavo.diaz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 19:12:02 BST 2015

Hi,

Today I've installed Kubuntu 15.04 and Eric IDE 6.04 (along with latest
PyQt, compiled by my selft and the Qt from it original installer).
When I try to grab the splitter from the files browser and the main
"coding" box a dialog with this debug shows up:

--

QXcbConnection: XCB error: 8 (BadMatch), sequence: 23178, resource id:
71303683, major code: 130 (Unknown), minor code: 3

File: None

Line: 0

Function: None

--

This happen everytime I try to grab the splitter. There is a way to omit
this kind of messages?

--

Gustavo A. Díaz
GDNet - www.gdnet.com.ar