[Eric] profiling with eric

Andrew Yancy andrew732 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 03:34:48 GMT 2014

Hello all,

I've just started a transition from Matlab to Python and am very impressed with Eric so far.  One important thing I would like to do is profile my code.  When I run the profiler from "Start->Profile script," I get a message that the script ran, but I don't see any profiling information appearing anywhere in the IDE.  This is probably a really stupid noob issue, but what am I not understanding about how profiling with Eric works?  Thanks for any help you can give.

Andy