[Eric] eric5, Mercurial and Bitbucket

Tony Arnold tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Feb 13 15:52:41 GMT 2014

I'd like to make use of bitbucket for version control with my eric5
setup. Bitbucket only supports Mercurial and Git.

How can I get Mercurial to operate with eric5. If I install the Ubuntu
package it installs Mercurial for Python 2.x and it doesn't seem to be
supported for Python 3 which is what I am using with eric5.

Is there a way to get Mercurial working, or is there an alternative
version control system host other than bitbucket that someone can recommend?

Many thanks.

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold,                        Tel: +44 (0) 161 275 6093
Head of IT Security,                Fax: +44 (0) 705 344 3082
Manchester M13 9PL.                 Email: tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk