[Eric] “Qt Designer” feature

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Tue Nov 20 17:05:39 GMT 2012

1) Correct
2) At the moment it is just myself. The advantage is that if you have a quick
question, you might get a quick answer. It is like a phone call.

Detlev

On Tuesday 20 November 2012, 12:19:30 Pietro Moras wrote:

> eric just provides the interface to [...] Qt Designer
--Precisely: embedded into Eric as the VC Systems, nicht Wahr?

--About IRC: I'll give a look, but I'm becoming distrustful of such kind of
“nets”, rather high the risk of wasting time with void & babbling folks. Want
of solid, professional attitude & facts (as our collaboratio...).
- P.M.

From: detlev at die-offenbachs.de
To: studio-pm at hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [Eric] “Qt Designer” feature
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 18:42:11 +0100

Hi Pietro,
 please be aware, that Qt Designer is not an eric tool. eric just provides the
interface to it. Qt Designer is part of Qt.
Detlev

On Monday 19 November 2012, 15:35:58 Pietro Moras wrote:

Have you ever used the “Qt Designer” embedded into the Eric (5) Project-
Viewer?
   It's a feature that I intend to explore next [as part of a project of
thorough Eric (5) Test & Documentation], and I'd be pleased to share some
related “UI” design experiences.

It's not for now, though. Actual activity is scheduled for 1-st quarter '13.
Now I'd be just pleased to collect some uncommitted adhesion. Thanks.
 - P.M.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de

detlev at die-offenbachs.de