[Eric] Eric4 Install problem: QtHelp not found

Robert Ford ford99 at ntlworld.com
Sun Jan 15 16:59:53 GMT 2012

Windows Vista SP2 32 bit
Python2.7.2
eric4-4.4.20
PyQt-Py2.7-x86-gpl-4.9-1.exe

Hello,

I have installed PyQt from above file.

PyQt modules import correctly as per eric manual test.

I have eric4 download folder extracted to C:\Python27.

When I run "install" it starts and confirms PyQt4 is found, but then states
"Sorry, please install QtHelp. DLL load failure"

In the same PyQt folder there are definitely QtHelp.pyd and a QtHelp4.dll
files.

Eric 4 installation apparently cannot find them though.

I have tried eric4 versions 19 and 20 with same results.

How to proceed?

Robert