[Eric] Error 3 on Eric5 installation on Windows7

Emad Ahmed emadahmed2010 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 19:53:39 GMT 2012

I keep all Eric5 files  and extracted material enclosed in one folder and
Python 3.2 in another separate folder and add it to the path. So what I do
is 2 steps

cd c:\eric5
python install.py

That was what I did previously with Eric4.

But from the command you wrote   "c:\\Python32\python.exe install.py"
it looks to me that you put Eric5 extracted stuff loose inside python32
folder. Is that true ? Is that how it goes with Eric5 installation ?