[Eric] Qthelp not found eric5

ken brockman krush1954 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 17:10:33 GMT 2012

I have been trying unsuccessfully on and off for over two months to get eric5 installed on my Ubuntu 11.10 system. Each time I try to compile it, i get the same error msg, "Qthelp not found". I have python2.7 and 3.2 and 3.2mu installed. When i install I have reference python, python3.2 and python3.2mu, all to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tkinter is looking better by the day, though I would really love to use QT and eric5.

thanks in advance for any help you can supply.
Ken
PS I have Goggled this, found numerous people with the same issue, try various suggestions and still I am dead in the water.