[Eric] Multi-threaded debug question

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Tue Aug 7 16:56:05 BST 2012

Hello Geert,

the Multithreaded debugger can be used with scripts that use Python threads.
The script you are trying to debug uses QThread. At the moment the eric
debugger cannot detect this situation because QThread is doing the threading
code in C/C++. If anybody has some input to change this, please let me know.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de