[Eric] Multi-threaded debug question

Geert Vancompernolle geert.eric4 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 19:29:54 BST 2012

Hi,

I found this quite old thread about multi-threading debugging in Eric:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.ide.eric/1670/match=multi+threaded+debugging+question

I currently have the same issue with Eric 4.5.5 (latest version, just
installed) and have set the option as described in the above mentioned
thread.  When restarting Eric4 after changing the option from "Standard"
to "Multi-threaded", I see a slightly different text popping up in the
Eric4 shell window (IDE): there's mentioned "Threaded" at the end of the
line in stead of "Standard".

So, I thought that would do the trick.  However, it isn't....

I'm using the threading example given here:
http://diotavelli.net/PyQtWiki/Threading,_Signals_and_Slots.

When running the code and putting a breakpoint in the function "run()",
the breakpoint is never hit.

What am I still missing?

--
Best rgds,