[Eric] segmentation fault with Eric4-4.3.8 on SUSE 11.1_x64

detlev detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Fri Oct 30 08:01:11 GMT 2009

Hi,

are you sure, that python-kde4 was compiled with the latest sip version? That
could cause problems like the one you observed.

Detlev

On Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2009, Arndt Meier wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Eric4 starts its IDE and all is well. I get a message "eric4 has not been
configured yet. The configuration dialog will be started. OK". Whether or not
I press "OK", after some 30 seconds eric4 just crashes with no error message
in the bash shell other than segfault:

detlev at die-offenbachs.de