[Eric] Python 3.x support

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Wed Oct 7 17:52:26 BST 2009

Hi,

what are you trying to port? eric4 development snapshots support the
development of Python3 applications. However, eric4 needs Python2 to run. A
port of eric4 to Python3 will be done, once it gets more widely used because
I can only support one variant of eric. eric is still a one-man show
(mostly).

detlev at die-offenbachs.de