[Eric] Error when try to run Django server

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Tue Jan 6 17:31:34 GMT 2009

Hi,

does it happen all the times or just on the second and following invocations?
I've seen problems with the server not shutting down cleanly thus occupying
the port. Did you configure the Django plugin (s. configuration dialog)?

The Django server is started in a console window. Therfore you have to give a
valid console command (e.g. konsole -e for KDE 3).