[Eric] Eric eric4-4.3-snapshot-20081227.tar.gz very unestable on python 2.6.1

Frank Abel Cancio Bello frank.abel.cb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 21:50:54 GMT 2009

Well, are two again one ;) I will install it on python 2.5.2 from a
packages.

Another issue: When open eric, the window don't fit in my screen
completely, it have a chunk (the right part of the window) outside the
screen that don't let me see the minimize, maximize and close buttons. I
can't resize the window either.

Beside when click on Eric, the window shift to the right and to the
left(when shift to the left can see the close, etc. buttons but not the
file menu) alternatively like in the escreenshots attached.

That happened with the snapshot-20081227 on python 2.5.2 and on python
2.6.1. Happen too with 4.2.4a on python 2.5.2. I have Ubuntu Hardy and
install the Debian experimental packages.

Cheers
Frank