[Eric] Source tab in debug viewer window

Geert Vancompernolle geert.eric4 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 18:44:37 GMT 2009

Hi,

I know it's possible to compose your own edit and debug profiles to see
more/less windows when in one of those modes (see Settings | View
Profiles...).  For instance, in the Debug Profile, you can also select
the Project-Viewer.

However, I was wondering if it is also possible to only select one or
more tabs from the Project viewer and drag it to the Debug viewer.  This
way, you optimise the space available in the IDE when in debug mode
(otherwise, quite a big part of the IDE is taken up by the Project
viewer, if you also want to see that view in the debug mode).

My intention is to be able to also see the project files in the debug
mode, because the tabs on top of the editor are quickly "full" when
debugging and you can only guess where a file is in the tabbed editor,
using the left/right arrow to cycle through the different tabs.

--
Best rgds,

Geert