[Eric] Black Background

detlev detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Fri Dec 11 17:39:31 GMT 2009

Hi,

the solution is to set the background of all highlighter styles to the
background of your style. You must set the fill to end of line option for the
default font as well. That should result in the desired effect. Unfortunately
there is no method provided by QScintilla (or even Scintilla) to do that.