[Eric] Black Background

Ole Johan Væringstad olejohan.ludde at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 00:54:23 GMT 2009

Ok, I give up .. I've been spending several hours trying to figure this out

How do I set the background color of the editor to black?

I've checked the "fill to end of line" box, that only solves part of the
problem

I also found an old post. The reply was: Change Qt's default background
with qtconfig4, or select a style with a background to my liking.
I ran qtconfig, set the base color to black, but the "unused" lines in
the text editor was still white ..

So how do I select a style with a background to my liking?
In /usr/share/eric/Styles I found a file called Pure_Technology_Dark.qss
Is this what I'm looking for? How do I set it up?

Yes, I know I'm a n00b, but this was so straight forward in vim and
QtCreator
With so many options for colors, why can't there be one for the
background of the text editor?

- Ole Johan