[Eric] Re: eric for openSUSE WAS: pysvn versus svn

Mikhail termim at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 16:03:27 BST 2009

> You're right, and I've checked in the dependencies into the eric package a
> few moments ago (that way, they're in one place, ad can get easily removed
> for the distribution).
> Unfortunately, the build system is under heavy factory build stress, thus it
> will take some time... Did you install python-sip, python-qt4, and the
> qscintilla packages as well from there (please note the -devel split)?

Yes, I've installed python-sip, python-qt4, python-rope and qscintilla packages
from there.

It looks like there is a problem with python-rope rpm. When I try to update eric
rpm from 4.3.6-19.1 to 4.3.6-20.3 YaST shows a warning: "nothing provides
python-rope >= 0.92 needed by eric-4.3.6-20.3.x86_64".

Regards,
Mikhail