[Eric] Syntax Error dialog.

objectref objectref at yahoo.gr
Sun Mar 30 00:17:53 GMT 2008

Hi,

Let's say we are working on a project's script at a line of code and we make
a typo there. We move at next page of the code (or move and working to
another file of the same project), make some changes and run/debug it.
Then, a nice dialog pops-up and informs us that "The project contains 1
file(s) with syntax errors".
But where that syntax error is ?? Sure I can right-click, execute
"Check/Syntax..." and double-click on the line for Eric to go there but is
there a more quick way (automatic or not) to achieve the same thing ?

Anthony