[Eric] cx_freeze error

Anthony Boudouvas anthony-b at mediatel.gr
Wed Mar 12 18:21:05 GMT 2008

Thanks for the fix, it works correctly now!

One more question about plugins and new Eric versions: Let's say i have
4.1.1 and have installed several of them. When i install a new snapshot
version, the plugins are remain intact or i just have to go to the plugin
repository menu, do an update and then "close and instal" ??

Thanks again.

>Hi,

>The original problem why cx_freeze didn't work was, that you >haven't
configured a main script. However, this message >couldn't be shown due to a
bug. A new version of the plugin is >available in the plugin repository.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de