[Eric] cx_freeze error

Anthony Boudouvas anthony-b at mediatel.gr
Wed Mar 12 16:07:04 GMT 2008

Hi,

I have install cx_freexe plugin on Eric 4.1.1 on Windows XP and when I try
to invoke it from the menu, it gives me the following error message:
(Project type that I work on is a simple "Console" project. FreezePython is
installed on c:\python25 directory, is working ok from outside Eric and the
plug-in seems to be working from inside Eric but on a project of type
Qt4Gui...)

--- ERROR message
Warning:
An unhandled exception occurred. Please report the problem using the error
reporting dialog or via email to <eric4-bugs at die-offenbachs.de>. A log has
been written to "C:\Documents and
Settings\aboudouvas\_eric4\eric4_error.log".
Error information:
----
2008-03-12, 18:02:39
----
<type 'exceptions.NameError'>:
global name 'KQMessageBox' is not defined
----
File "C:\Documents and
Settings\MainUser\_eric4\eric4plugins\PluginCxFreeze.py", line 178, in
__cxfreeze
KQMessageBox.critical(None,
----
Version Numbers:
Python 2.5.1
Qt 4.3.3
PyQt4 4.3.3
sip sip version not available
QScintilla 2-snapshot-20071205
eric4 4.1.1 (r1972)
Platform: win32
2.5.1 (r251:54863, Apr 18 2007, 08:51:08) [MSC v.1310 32 bit (Intel)]

Any clues ??