[Eric] eric4 has not been configured yet - The Configuration Dialog will be started.... NOT!

Alan Ezust alan.ezust at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 20:08:49 GMT 2008

Ever since upgrading to eric4 4.1, I have been unable to start eric.
I have totally wiped out my ~/.eric4 directory,
and I also tried installing from the recently released tarball eric4-4.1.1

I see nothing but "Aborted" in the output. No log file, no nothing.

debian testing / linux / python-qt4-dev_4.3.3-2_all.deb

Is there another file i need to delete to get a clean start?