[Eric] Debugger dialog box

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Aug 11 15:35:35 BST 2007

On Samstag, 11. August 2007, anthony boudouvas wrote:
> >That could be the problem. It seems, that Phil's installation deviates
> > from
>
> the standard Qt installation. The later installs the Qt executables under a
> subdirectory called "bin" in it's installations path. I have to >check
> this.
>
> Ok!
>
> >Is pyuic4.bat present in c:\python25? If so, is this directory part of
> > your
>
> PATH settings?
>
> Yes, is is present and that directory is in PATH.
>
> > And how I can step in that routine you told me to do so ?? Open the whole
> > Eric4 from, let's say, Eclipse and look from there ??
> >
> > No. Debug eric from within eric. Depending on your answers above, this
>
> might  not be neccessary anymore.
>
> Ok, in the mean time, I imported the project in Eclipse/PyDev and set
> breakpoints.
>
> Functions "__compileForm(self):", "__compileAllForms(self):" and
> "__compileSelectedForms(self):" are indeed called when I manualy tell Eric
> to compile either the selected form ar all project forms.
>
> But the one you told me (compileChangedForms()) never seems to be called.

Is the method __compileChangedProjectForms of DebugUI called? If so, can you
please single step through it and check, which methods get called? Are you
really sure you invoked Run/Debug/... Project (maybe you activated the
Run/Debug/... Script actions)?

> But if the Deigner is in the wrong place, it migh be irrelevant, as you
> say.

That has nothing to do with the observed problem.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de