[Eric] QProcess: Destroyed while process is still running.

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon Aug 6 19:05:06 BST 2007

On Montag, 6. August 2007, Darren Dale wrote:
> I am running eric4 on a system with Qt-4.3 and PyQt-4.3 on a 64 bit
> computer. I frequently (maybe every 10 minutes or so) get a message that
> says:
>
> QProcess: Destroyed while process is still running.
>
> I found a post on qt-interest that might be relevant, it suggests using
> QProcess.close() rather than terminate(), but it is not clear that it
> resolved that report:
>
> http://lists.trolltech.com/qt-interest/2007-06/thread00544-0.html
>
> Has anyone else seen this?

When does the above happen? Do you have a project open at that time? Is the
project version controlled? What kind of VCS interface is used? What is the
settings of the VCS monitor thread? Any indication on what is happening at
the time you get this message could help to find the cause of the problem.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de