[Eric] Support for ChangeLogs

Hynek Hanke hanke at brailcom.org
Wed Jul 26 18:36:21 BST 2006

> > is there a support for ChangeLogs in Eric?
> Not the way you describe it. However, you may open a new editor window and
> type your notes in there.

Yes, but I'd have to manually type in my name and address much of the
times, and the name of file and function all the time, manually care
about the formatting. Then again for CVS commits. It is so tiresome (and
you have to do it all the time when writing code) that it makes the
whole IDE unusable to me. Do you have any plan to add it? Keeping proper
ChangeLogs is a very useful and extended custom in the Free Software
community, so I think many it would be a great improvement.

Thank you,
Hynek Hanke