[Eric] Support for ChangeLogs

Hynek Hanke hanke at brailcom.org
Wed Jul 26 18:04:08 BST 2006

Hello,

is there a support for ChangeLogs in Eric? I'm used to write a note
about each change I make to a source or documentation file. Is it
possible to automatize this (in Emacs I press a key combination on
the place and it opens a new buffer with the appropriate ChangeLog
and includes the entry according to the source file and function
I'm in)? Then when I'm commiting to CVS, I use the ChangeLog entries as
commit notices (again, I'd like to see this automatized).

Thank you,
Hynek Hanke