Some shortcuts not propagating

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 14:05:18 GMT 2021

Am Wed, Dec 08, 2021 at 10:08:22AM +0000 schrieb Matic Kukovec:
>(The QScintilla widget does NOT have that key shortcut bound to anything), the QScintilla editor
>just adds '/' characters. But when focusing with the mouse on any other widget, the shortcut works!

I'd be not so sure about that assertion:

Ctrl+\ defaults to "Move right one word part"
Ctrl++ to "Zoom in"
And Ctrl+- to "Zoom out"

Try eg.
if (QsciCommand *cmd = doc->standardCommands()->boundTo(Qt::CTRL + Qt::Key_Plus))
         cmd->setKey(0); // doc is QsciScintilla*
to steal it.

(I do that in sqriptor to override a bunch of shortcuts)

That aside there's QAction::setShortcutContext();

Cheers,
Thomas