[QScintilla] avoiding LSOpenFromURLSpec() on MacOSX

David Whetstone dwhetstone at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 17:54:09 GMT 2008

As observed in this post:

http://www.riverbankcomputing.com/pipermail/qscintilla/2007-July/000111.html

"dynamic libraries include the name where they are found in the
library itself"

The solution proposed in that post was to modify the LDFLAGS in the
Makefile, but I thought that a solution in the qscintilla.pro file
would be more appropriate.  I was able to solve the problem by adding
the following to Qt4/qscintilla.pro:

70,71d69
< macx:QMAKE_LFLAGS_SONAME = -install_name$${LITERAL_WHITESPACE}$
$target.path/
<

If others think this is an appropriate change, please commit.

Thanks