More Eric7 Windows weirdness

Jamie Riotto jamie.riotto at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 16:29:21 GMT 2023

Thanks, got it about PyQt6 projects and resources.
However, I also have some older PyQt5 projects. When I open them with Eric7
(installed in virtual env:
C:/user/Jamie/eric7_venv), everything works fine, except that I don't get
QtDesigner popping up when
I click on a UI file under the forms tab. I assume I haven't correctly set
the
"Settings/Configure Qt/PyQt5/Tool Directory" parameter. Where would I point
to for a "eric7_venv" environment?

Also the "Virtual Environment" drop-down in the same settings category
doesn't show any choices. Do I have to
add a Virtual Environment pointer somewhere else?

Thanks - jamie