More Eric7 Windows weirdness

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Tue Nov 21 07:59:21 GMT 2023

Hi Jaime,

the fact you don't see the 'Resources' tab leads me to assume, you are
working with a project of type 'PyQt6'. As PyQt6 does not support
resources anymore (i.e. it doesn't have a 'pyrcc6' executable anymore)
the respective tab is hidden for such projects.

Which icons have disappeared? If you are talking about the eric icons
please check, what the 'Icons' configuration page tells you (including
the icons preview).

detlev at die-offenbachs.de