More Eric7 Windows weirdness

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun Nov 19 15:57:31 GMT 2023

Hi Jaimie,

I just fired up my Windows 10 VM and everything is working fine. Can you
send the configuration file
'%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Eric7\eric7.ini'? Maybe something in your
configuration is weird and needs some special handling. In addition to
that you could start 'eric7_ide' in a console window with the '--debug'
switch.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de