upgrading to Qt6 pyuic6 not found

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Wed Dec 21 11:02:28 GMT 2022

Hi David,

pyuic6 is included in the PyQt6 package. If you installed eric into a
Python virtual environment, it is installed in the 'bin' directory of
this environment. In that case eric will detect it automatically (check
the External Tools... dialog). If the PyQt6 tools are somewhere else on
your system, you may configure that on the Qt configuration page.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de