[Eric] Missing Horizontal and Vertical Toolbox (4.5 snapshot 20110501)

B.van_Lew at lumc.nl B.van_Lew at lumc.nl
Mon Sep 26 13:52:14 BST 2011

After upgrading to the 4.5 snapshot (on Windows 7) and running a debug session the Toolbox windows disappeared.

There doesn't seem to be a menu entry to restore them - or at least I can't find it.  (under the Window menu or View Profiles or in the Preferences windows). I saw that in March 2009 someone having a similar problem with the Debug window and the answer was to edit eric.ini. However I can't seem to locate that file either.

Anyone come across/solved this?

Cheers
Baldur

Version stuff