[Eric] Eric5.bat console window

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun Feb 20 09:38:18 GMT 2011

Hello Victor,

I implemented your solution. Unfortunately I am observing some strange issues.
I have several Python versions installed (2.6, 2.7, 3.1). It works fine for
eric5 and Python 3.1. However, the same kind of batchfile doesn't work for the
Python 2 variants and eric4. If I remove the "start" from the script, it is
ok. What am I doing wrong?

detlev at die-offenbachs.de