[Eric] Beginner's problem with PyQt4 and eric3

Baptiste GRENIER gwarf at gwarf.org
Tue Jan 9 18:00:57 GMT 2007

Le mardi 09 janvier 2007 18:39, Detlev Offenbach a écrit :
> Hi Baptiste,
>
> this is a feature. "Generate Subclass" is only available for Qt3 or KDE
> projects because Qt4 (and PyQt4) work a little bit different than Qt3.
>
> Regards,
> Detlev

Hi Detlev,
Thanks for your quick answer :)

I will search mode doc on PyQt4, but there isn't a lot, excpet a thousand of
hello worlds...

Perhaps do you have in your bookmarks a good doc on PyQt4 using the MVC
pattern ?

Anyway, thanks again and congratulations for this amazing piece of software.

Baptiste.

--
Don't smoke the next cigarette.  Repeat.