'setEolMode' bug?

Matic Kukovec kukovecmatic at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 10 11:56:40 GMT 2023

Hi,

My specs:

  *   Windows 10 x64
  *   Python 3.9.13 x64
  *   PyQt6 6.4.2
  *   PyQt6-QScintilla 2.13.4

When using the 'setEolMode' function with an integer value, in my case 2 (SC_EOL_LF), the function accepts it but behaves weird, the cursor disappears when pressing ENTER at the end of a line, but only once the new line is added! If you add any other characters or space and then delete back to the start of the line the cursor reappears.
Example of this call:
      self.setEolMode(2)

But, if the integer is wrapped in the EolMode enum, then it works:
      self.setEolMode(QsciScintilla.EolMode(2))

I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks
Matic