AutoComplete popup on HIDPI screens

Torsten Paul Torsten.Paul at gmx.de
Wed May 5 21:14:36 BST 2021

On 05.05.21 12:45, Phil Thompson wrote:
> The "desired" size is the size hint of a QListWidget which
> works fine for me. In particular I don't see any scrollbars.

Hmm, I tried with a tiny test case on my system and it's not
actually 100x100 but the result is still pretty unusable when
setting the editor to a bigger font. Is that default maybe
based on the default font size?

Test system:
- Dell XPS 13 with 4k display
- Debian/Testing with Qt 5.15.2, QScintilla 2.11.6

Screenshot and sample project based on Qt example project
https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtwidgets-mainwindows-application-example.html
attached.

Run via: qmake && make && ./application

Screenshot is just pressing uppercase P after the window is
shown.

ciao,
  Torsten.