Next QScintilla release?

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Thu Jun 24 17:57:32 BST 2021

Hi Phil,

I just would like to know, when you plan to release the next version of
QScintilla. As it includes quite a few important fixes for working with
PyQt6 that is quite important for the eric7 pre-release. I am just
waiting to include the right version info in the eric7 install script.

As a side note: You removed the hint for installing wheels from your
development PyPI server. Unfortunately this means, that people not
having note the link yet will not find it e.g. for getting the
development install of the QScintilla wheel. If this server will be a
permanent service, I would suggest to include the info either on all
pages or a central place.

Regards,
Detlev

--