Odd completions list behavior

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun Jul 25 16:47:32 BST 2021

Hello,

when calling an auto completion list for a long list of possible
completions near the bottom of the editor window will make the list
extend off-screen when the window is extending to the bottom of your
screen. As a consequence you cannot select the entries not visible
anymore. In such a situation, the list pane should be shifted up to make
it visible completely. As an example see the screenshot below.

The bottom of the screenshot is the bottom of my screen and the
scrollbar slider is off-screen.

I hope I could explain the issue good enough so it can be fixed.

Regards,
Detlev

--
Detlev Offenbach